National Theatre Of Greece: My Mother's Sin (In English)
- by XpatAthens
Program & Admission
Sunday, July 19th - Ancient Theatre of Thoricus in Lavrio.
Wednesday, July 22nd - Archaeological Site of the Lyceum of Aristotle.
Saturday, July 25th - Byzantine Monastery of Daphni in Chaidari.
Tuesday, July 28th - Greek Orthodox Church of St George in Galatsi. (Omorfoklisià).
Wednesday, August 5th - Fortress of Palamidi in Nafplion.
Tuesday, August 11th - Archaeological Museum in Salamis (Salamina).
Tuesday, August 18th - Ancient Corinth.
Thursday, August 20th - Little Theatre of the Ancient City of Epidaurus.
Saturday, August 29th - Archaeological Museum of Aegina.
Tuesday, September 1st - Plato’s Academy Archaeological Park.
Thursday, September 3rd - Archaeological Museum of Piraeus.
Saturday, September 5th - Roman Agora.
Tuesday, September 8th - Archaeological Site of Eleusis (Eleusina).
Friday, September 11th - Αrchaeological Site of Mycenae.
Thursday, September 17th - Monastery of Kaisariani.
1. Select the number of tickets
2. Click the Booking button (Κράτηση Θέσης)
3. Fill in the required Fields First Name (Όνομα), Surname (Επώνυμο) & Email
4. Click the required fields about Terms Agreement
5. Click on the Submit button (Ολοκλήρωση) in order to complete the booking process
* Keep in mind that the process has to be completed within 10 minutes while the countdown is on.
- When: 19 Jul 2020 - 17 Sep 2020
- Where: Various Locations
- Price: Free, Admission Ticket Required
- Title: National Theatre Of Greece: My Mother's Sin (In English)
- Contact Number: 0030 210 5288100
- Website: www.n-t.gr/index.php