Some of the services offered by XpatAthens have a fee associated. The services that require payment are as outlined below. Prices for these services can be found here.
- a) Listing a business or service in our Directory.
- b) Listing a property in Holiday Accommodation.
- c) Listing services and promotions in Local Deals.
- d) Listing courses, workshops, and tours in What’s On.
- e) If you are a business, listing your properties in our Classifieds.
- f) If you are a business, listing your events in Events In Athens.
For your convenience, in order to pay for the above services, XpatAthens has partnered with Viva Payments for secure online payment.
Viva Payments Services SA is a licensed e-money institution for operations in the EEA-31 region by the Bank of Greece. Viva Payments ensures speed, quality and security for every transaction. The modes of payment available on XpatAthens via Viva Payments are as outlined below. Note, you are not required to have an account with Viva Payments in order to complete a transaction on XpatAthens.
The following methods of payment are available:
- Credit Card. Having requested to make payment by credit card, once redirected to Viva Payments’ secure payment page insert the necessary data. Once you have submitted the payment, you will receive an email from Viva Payments confirming the transaction.
- Bank Transfer. Having requested to make payment by bank transfer, once redirected to Viva Payments’ secure payment page insert the necessary data. Once you have submitted the payment, you will receive an email from Viva Payments confirming the transaction.
- Viva Wallet. This payment method requires that you have an active Viva Wallet account. Having requested to make payment via Viva Wallet, the funds will be transferred from wallet to wallet.
If you prefer to make payment directly to XpatAthens (you do not want to use the secure online payment provided by Viva Payments) please send us an email to email@example.com outlining the services you are interested in paying for and we will provide you with an alternative payment method.
Important Additional Information:
- All of the Euro amounts outlined on the applicable submission pages of each service (directory listing, event post, etc) include the applicable 24% VAT.
- The requested service (directory listing, event post, etc) will be available online at www.xpatathens.com only once full payment has been confirmed. You will receive an email from XpatAthens once your submission is online.
- In accordance with Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection, as amended and currently in force, the customer has the right of withdrawal from the transaction without justification within 14 days. We ask that you inform us of your request for refund by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XpatAthens is registered in Greece. For complete company details, please email the request to email@example.com.