Visions of Hope
- by Hellenic American Union
“Visions of Hope” was created by a group of 21 refugee photographers, aging between 13 and 17 years old. This exhibition is the result of the photography workshops, which ran at Faros’ shelter. Faros’ staff psychologist and photographer, Artemis Milona, used photography as a means of therapy and personal expression during her meetings with the children.
The exhibition will run from 15 to 30 September 2020 aiming to raise awareness about the challenges and the lasting psychosocial trauma refugee children face after fleeing war and persecution.
Since March 2020, the Hellenic American Union and the Hellenic American College partnered with non-profit organization Faros in order to give to Faros' youth access to higher education.
- Where: Hellenic American Union, Hadjikyriakos-Ghikas Gallery
- Price: Free
- Title: Visions of Hope
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 2103680052
- Website: www.hau.gr/?i=culture.en.current_forth_events.6134