Contemporary Spanish Cinematography 2018
- by Hellenic American Union
This year's screenings’ series includes three fiction films and one documentary; four rather different films -basic feature of this program- which share a common theme: the journey.
The screenings’ schedule is as follows:
- November 7: 10,000 km (2014), Director: Carlos Marques-Marcet, Duration: 98’.
- November 14: Los exiliados románticos (2015), Director: Jonás Trueba, Duration: 70’.
- November 21: Sicixia (2016), Director: Ignacio Villar, Duration: 99’.
- November 28: Un día vi 10.000 elefantes (2014), Directors: Álex Guimerà and Juan Pajares, Duration: 76’.
The films will be screened with Greek subtitles. The screenings are organized in co-operation with the Instituto Cervantes and the Embassy of Spain in Athens.