What You Need To Know Before Joining A Pool In Athens
- by XpatAthens
- Wednesday, 18 September 2019
However, in order to join a pool, you will be required to fill in an application and provide some simple documents.
For children under 12 years old, the typical documents you will need to provide are:
1. A recent pediatrician's certificate that your child is healthy and does not suffer from a dermatological condition
2. 2 photographs
3. Birth Certificate
For teenagers and adults, the typical documents you will need to provide are:
1. A recent medical assessment from a general practitioner or cardiologist that you are healthy and capable of physical activity
2. A recent certificate by a dermatologist that you don't suffer from a skin condition
3. Two Photos
4. A photocopy of your id or passport, or green card for foreigners
5. Women also need a recent gynecological evaluation
Note: Even though requirements are standardized for most pools, we suggest you contact the pool's administration to confirm the enrollment process.