Quality Assurance Specialist - German & English - Work from Anywhere in Greece
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists are responsible for listening to and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to client and TTEC specified policies, thresholds, and procedures. QA Specialists support the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and may providing feedback directly to associates, but generally provide it directly to Team Leads in a meaningful and constructive manner. QA Specialists are accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data for associates to Team Leads and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting. They must meet weekly and monthly call evaluation metrics. QA Specialists participate in both internal site and client calibration sessions; prepare and complete reports in order to meet contractual requirements. QA Specialists are expected to have a thorough understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements. QA Specialists support a culture of coaching to meet or exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores. They may attend team meetings as necessary to cover various topics related to handing calls.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of quality call monitoring goals per client contract.
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each quality goal and task.
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with the quality department.
Achieve monthly monitor targets as a team effort
Improve customer satisfaction scores and trends
Provide and track actionable feedback to team leads for coaching opportunities
Recommendations for improved performance
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service.
5. Escalate department issues as appropriate
You are the right fit for the position if you have:
· Strong understanding of Ttec’s business, core values, and goals.
· Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population.
· Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people.
· High customer service orientation.
· High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment.
· Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data.
· Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment coupled with good time management.
· Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in German and English, both written and verbal.
· Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint),
· Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly