Team Lead Bilingual - German & English - Work from Anywhere in Greece
Team Leaders are responsible for a team’s performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both Ttec and client metrics for inbound and outbound calling. Team Leaders focus on team performance providing motivation and support to enhance engagement and success in attaining targets and goals. Team Leads are visible on the floor and are available primarily for associates questions, issues, and customer escalations; ensure a quality customer experience on every call, resolution of issues, attendance, reliability, and reduction of attrition. Team Leaders lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of Ttec. Team Leaders primarily support a single client to meet /exceed client expectations ensuring billable hours are on track and teams’ attainment of hitting goals. Responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals.
Key Performance Objectives:
1. Achieve 100% of assigned goals for team.
2. Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting.
3. Provide leadership, engagement, performance management, communication and development of staff.
4. Improve the key success metrics associated with quality and goals. These include:
- Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Finalize Handling Time.
- Security Scores.
- Employee satisfaction score (Pulse).
- FCR (First Call Resolution).
- 80% Coaching Action Plan (CAP) Utilization.
5. Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
6. Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team.
7. Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job.
- Strong understanding of Ttec’s business, core values, and goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and collaborate successfully with staff and chain of command.
- Proficient in English and German, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
- High customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly.
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects.
Strong coaching skills.
Data analysis and reporting.
- Email: email@example.com