ST Paul's Anglican Church Harvest Festival Celebration
- by Caroline Daniels
Our Annual Harvest Festival Celebration will take place on Sunday 21st of October at the Ktima Kokotou Winery.
(Please note there will be NO service at St Paul’s on that day.)
Everyone – and not just members of the Chaplaincy – is welcome and gifts of dried or tinned goods for the Sisters of Mercy will be gratefully received.
Harvest Eucharist at 11:00, followed by Wine Tasting at 12:30 and Harvest Lunch from 13:30.
15 euros per person (10 euros children 3—10 years, toddlers free, family Ticket – 2 Adults + 2 Children 3 – 10 years – 40 Euros.)
All proceeds to the Greater Athens Anglican Chaplaincy. Athens area tickets available from Lynn Stavrou.
Come and join us for what is always a very joyful celebration set in the beautiful grounds of the Ktima Kokotou Winery.
- When: 21 Oct 2018 - 21 Oct 2018
- Time: 11:00 - 16:00
- Where: Ktima Kokotou Winery
- Price: 15€ per person, Children 3-10 10€
- Title: ST Paul's Anglican Church Harvest Festival Celebration
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +30 693 832 5088
- Website: anglicanchurchathens.gr/st-pauls-harvest-festival-celebration/