HEMI Incubator: Open Call For Music Business Professionals
- by XpatAthens
Looking for coaching, networking and business development opportunities?
Choose one of our programmes, apply (deadline 10/04), join our community, and take your chance to shape the future of the Music Industry, with us!
HEMI Incubator is a business development programme addressed to music entrepreneurs and/or music related business professionals and companies of 9 countries from Central and South Eastern Europe: Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia.
HEMI Incubator provides a framework with hybrid and scalable training schemes with the aim of bringing measurable results to both music professionals and already established companies (entrepreneurs / SMEs / startups within the music field).
Applicants will gain a deeper understanding of the ever-changing international music sector, the opportunity to connect with key industry players and:
- Profit from the knowledge and expertise of experienced music industry professionals and from startup accelerators and european networks
- Network and discover the different European markets
- Be accredited to 10 festivals, conferences and showcase festivals
- Benefit from a unique framework to develop their ideas and/or enhance your product or service
- Travel and accommodation costs covered to selected events of the HEMI network
- Have an opportunity to receive a Grant Support to further develop their project (after successful completion of the programme)