The Anglican Church In Athens ~ Christmas Bazaar
- by Caroline Daniels
The Anglican Church in Athens will be holding its Annual Christmas Bazaar on Sunday 26th November, at Aegli Restaurant, Zappeion Gardens, Athina.
There will be many wonderful stalls and plenty of interst for old and young alike.
Come and stock up on the best of British Tea; buy a delicious home-made cake, browse our bargains and gifts, beautiful cushions and Irish linen Tea Towels; keep up to date with next year's calendars or stock up on some delicious home-made Jams, preserves and chutneys.
For children, there is the Toy Stall, a Tombola and Lucky Dip, and if you are very lucky you may even get to meet Fr Christmas!
If all this shopping makes you feel exhausted, then rest a while in our cafeteria where you will find delicious things to eat and drink washed down with a cup or two of Irish Coffee to help put that spring back into your step!
Entrance is free and all proceeds go towards supporting the Chaplaincy and the Charities and welfare organisations it helps.
COME ONE AND ALL - WE'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU!
- When: 26 Nov 2017 - 26 Nov 2017
- Time: 11:00 - 15:30
- Where: Aegil Restaurant, Zappeion Gardens
- Price: Entrance Free
- Title: The Anglican Church In Athens ~ Christmas Bazaar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 694 284 3582
- Website: anglicanchurchathens.gr/support-st-pauls/fundraising-events/christmas-bazaar/