Summer Nostos Festival At Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
- by XpatAthens
Stavros Niarchos Foundation presents a week full of music, dance, arts, and sports; the 8th SNF Conference (24-25/06) and the 2nd SNF Agora Institute Workshop (26/06); the SNF RUN: Running into the Future (23/06); kids and family activities; and much more.
The Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival) is an international multifaceted art, sports and education festival. Admission is free for all, and the festival is addressed to visitors of all age groups and interests, aspiring to become a friendly creative platform where people can get together, express themselves and exchange ideas.
The SNFestival finds an ideal venue in the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), activating multiple spaces in the SNFCC, both indoors and outdoors, and reaffirming the SNFCC’s mission to offer a dynamic, open public space that is accessible to all. In this way, the SNF returns, once a year, to the “home” it created for all people.
- When: 23 Jun 2019 - 30 Jun 2019
- Where: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre: 364 Syggrou Avenue, Kallithea
- Price: Free
- Title: Summer Nostos Festival At Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 216 809 1001
- Website: www.snfcc.org/news-room/news/2017/05/summer-nostos-festival-2017/