In May 2020, XpatAthens was registered as a Greek nonprofit organization, further strengthening our mission and values, and our commitment to connecting people with information, resources, and services that contribute to their personal and professional journeys in Greece.
To facilitate our work in creating and building community, we depend on the support of our readers, local businesses, sponsors, as well as the time and dedication of our team. There are various ways to support XpatAthens, both with money and in kind and we've outlined them for you below.
How To Donate Money:
We’d like to thank you for your contribution and to let you know that all proceeds from your donation to XpatAthens are reinvested into the support of our team, the improvement of our content, the development of our services, and most importantly to nurturing and growing the connection between the people, organizations and local businesses of our community.
1. Post & Share – you can help us, by us helping you! For a small fee, we invite you to upload your event, tour or retreat, business or service, property, product or community announcement. Learn more about how to post here.
2. Individual Donations – big or small, if you would like to support XpatAthens financially, please create a profile and select 'Make A Donation' to make a donation quickly and securely online. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Local Business Donations - if you are a local business and would like to tell our readers about your offerings, read more about our business packages here.
4. Sponsors & Brand Partners - we collaborate with both local or global companies and organizations that we believe add value and positive experience to the members of our community. Click here to learn more about how we can collaborate.
How To Support Us In Other Ways:
Every one and every bit counts toward the whole and we thank you for your trust and support! Below are non monetary ways of making a contribution to XpatAthens.
- Tell your friends, family and local community members about us!
- Share our business packages with your local business owners and service providers.
- Signing up to our weekly newsletter.
- Follow and share us via our social pages: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Send us your ideas and feedback to email@example.com.
- Become a volunteer with us or for an organization in the community.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with someone from our team, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to get back to you.