Charities and non-profit organizations have such a key role in supporting and contributing to our communities and XpatAthens has a special interest in spreading the word about their work in Athens and Greece.
With a desire to inform and connect our community with what’s happening locally, we’ve created a ‘Non-Profit Sponsorship’ which invites charities and non-profit organizations to team up with us in raising awareness about who’s doing what and how people can get involved. It is our aim to spread the positive work of such organizations and to encourage everyone in the community to get involved.
If you are a charity or non-profit organization operating in Greece then we’d like to hear from you! Contact us here to tell us more about your organization.
Our Non-Profit Sponsorships include:
- full profile of your organization in our directory
- news and announcement publication on our website
- publication of volunteer and donation needs
- event article publication on our website in our dedicated events section
- article shares in our weekly newsletter
- article shares on our popular social media pages
In exchange for providing sponsorship, we request:
- our logo be included on your website, as well as on any printed materials, when and as applicable.