Midsummer Night’s Dive & Buffet!
Get your flashlights and diving gear ready to celebrate the summer solstice! This year we will celebrate two days after the actual event on Sunday, June 24th 2012, with a Scandinavian buffet at my house. In the Nordic countries, Midsummer Night celebrations are almost as important as Christmas. So, Aqua Divers Club has partnered with the owners of Athens’ first truly Scandinavian restaurant Safka to bring you a Midsummer Night’s Dive & Buffet.
Reservations are required. (Closing date June 21st 2012)
Programme: Sunday, June 24th 2012
• Meet at the Aqua Diver’s Club Dive Shop at 6.30pm
• Late Afternoon Dive at Calypso Bay
• Followed by a Scandinavian Buffet at the home of David White (contact me for directions)
Price per person: 35€ covers*: dive, drinks and buffet. *Non-divers 20€ drinks and buffet.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, as we are limited to 30 participants!
Tel. +30 229 1053461
Fax: +30 229 1053461
Mobile Phone Number: +30-6974840084 /+30-6976644333
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Greece Of Art And Science Greece is a place of culture, the arts and sciences. Its ...
- Biking In Athens The capital of Greece, with the joys of the mountain and ...
- Say “I Do” Οn The Island Of Amorgos Amorgos, the island-hymn to the beauty of the sea, is con...
- Greece's Top Ten Stops I was in Athens, on a rooftop restaurant under a floodlit...
- Attending The Liturgy Service In Patmos The locked gates to one of the world’s most revered holy ...
- Sightseeing On Kea The serene island of Tzia is an island with striking land...