Midsummer Night’s Dive & Buffet!
Get your flashlights and diving gear ready to celebrate the summer solstice! This year we will celebrate two days after the actual event on Sunday, June 24th 2012, with a Scandinavian buffet at my house. In the Nordic countries, Midsummer Night celebrations are almost as important as Christmas. So, Aqua Divers Club has partnered with the owners of Athens’ first truly Scandinavian restaurant Safka to bring you a Midsummer Night’s Dive & Buffet.
Reservations are required. (Closing date June 21st 2012)
Programme: Sunday, June 24th 2012
• Meet at the Aqua Diver’s Club Dive Shop at 6.30pm
• Late Afternoon Dive at Calypso Bay
• Followed by a Scandinavian Buffet at the home of David White (contact me for directions)
Price per person: 35€ covers*: dive, drinks and buffet. *Non-divers 20€ drinks and buffet.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, as we are limited to 30 participants!
Tel. +30 229 1053461
Fax: +30 229 1053461
Mobile Phone Number: +30-6974840084 /+30-6976644333
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- 11 Free Things To Do In Athens Studying abroad in Greece and living mere blocks from the...
- Paxi: A Sanctuary Of Love For Gods Cultural village of Europe for the year 2004, Paxi (or Pa...
- Amorgos Amorgo island’s top attraction is the 10th century cliffs...
- Skiathos Skiáthos, the most cosmopolitan island in the Northern Sp...
- Beaches On Rhodes Rhodes (or Rodos) is an island in the Aegean Sea, the lar...
- Hydra Hydra, built in the shape of an amphitheatre on a slope o...