Midsummer Night’s Dive & Buffet!
Get your flashlights and diving gear ready to celebrate the summer solstice! This year we will celebrate two days after the actual event on Sunday, June 24th 2012, with a Scandinavian buffet at my house. In the Nordic countries, Midsummer Night celebrations are almost as important as Christmas. So, Aqua Divers Club has partnered with the owners of Athens’ first truly Scandinavian restaurant Safka to bring you a Midsummer Night’s Dive & Buffet.
Reservations are required. (Closing date June 21st 2012)
Programme: Sunday, June 24th 2012
• Meet at the Aqua Diver’s Club Dive Shop at 6.30pm
• Late Afternoon Dive at Calypso Bay
• Followed by a Scandinavian Buffet at the home of David White (contact me for directions)
Price per person: 35€ covers*: dive, drinks and buffet. *Non-divers 20€ drinks and buffet.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, as we are limited to 30 participants!
Tel. +30 229 1053461
Fax: +30 229 1053461
Mobile Phone Number: +30-6974840084 /+30-6976644333
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Top Winter Destinations - Arachova and Karpenisi Where: Aráchova is a mountainous village nestling picture...
- Top Winter Destinations Where: Only a few kilometres away from the busy port of V...
- Winter Light In The Greek Islands The light seems never to be full of Greek beauty. In wint...
- Pertouli Pertouli (Greek Περτούλι) is a picturesque and unspoilt v...
- Vyzitsa Vyzitsa is a living museum of Pelion architecture. The wh...
- Visit Preveza Location. The city is located on the coastline of the Ion...