** Updated May 9 2013**
Hope that you have had time to check out the photos on our facebook page and for those of you who were not able to join us on the dive on SS Thistlegorm during the Red Sea Safari, I will try and make it up to you by organizing a
few wrecks this weekend.
So programme as follows:
Saturday May 11th. Meet at dive shop at 10.30 am and we are off to SS Eleni Patroklos Island
Afternoon dive at 2.30pm and we will visit large anchor at Arsida
Sunday May 12th. Meet at dive shop at 10.30am and we are off to Seal Cave/Speedboat Cove Patroklos
Afternoon dive at 2.30pm to Symos Wreck and the Airplane Anavissos Bay.
So in two days 4 wrecks and one big anchor. OK.
If interested, please call or sms David.
For courses, contact me so that we can fix the time and the dive.
So if you want to lose some weight after last weekend's large amounts of lamb, please come and join us for some exercise underwater!!!!!!
Aqua Divers Club
Aqua Divers Club: Scuba Diving Weekly Program
Aqua Divers Club announces its Weekly Program!
Monday, January 7, 2013
- Greece Of Art And Science Greece is a place of culture, the arts and sciences. Its ...
- Biking In Athens The capital of Greece, with the joys of the mountain and ...
- Say “I Do” Οn The Island Of Amorgos Amorgos, the island-hymn to the beauty of the sea, is con...
- Greece's Top Ten Stops I was in Athens, on a rooftop restaurant under a floodlit...
- Attending The Liturgy Service In Patmos The locked gates to one of the world’s most revered holy ...
- Sightseeing On Kea The serene island of Tzia is an island with striking land...