** Updated May 9 2013**
Hope that you have had time to check out the photos on our facebook page and for those of you who were not able to join us on the dive on SS Thistlegorm during the Red Sea Safari, I will try and make it up to you by organizing a
few wrecks this weekend.
So programme as follows:
Saturday May 11th. Meet at dive shop at 10.30 am and we are off to SS Eleni Patroklos Island
Afternoon dive at 2.30pm and we will visit large anchor at Arsida
Sunday May 12th. Meet at dive shop at 10.30am and we are off to Seal Cave/Speedboat Cove Patroklos
Afternoon dive at 2.30pm to Symos Wreck and the Airplane Anavissos Bay.
So in two days 4 wrecks and one big anchor. OK.
If interested, please call or sms David.
For courses, contact me so that we can fix the time and the dive.
So if you want to lose some weight after last weekend's large amounts of lamb, please come and join us for some exercise underwater!!!!!!
Aqua Divers Club
Aqua Divers Club: Scuba Diving Weekly Program
Aqua Divers Club announces its Weekly Program!
Monday, January 7, 2013
- Mount Olympus: Home Of The Gods Mount Olympus is where life blends with mythology and the...
- Pertouli – A Quaint Mountain Village Pertouli, built above the mountain slope, used to be a ga...
- Epidavros – A Quick Day-Trip from Athens Amidst the blue of the Saronic Gulf, well protected on it...
- Thermopylae (Hot Gates) One of the most famous battles in history was fought at T...
- The Sanctuary of Dodoni The sanctuary of Dodoni was a spiritual place in ancient ...
- Marathon: A Walk Through History There are some places that leave their imprint behind. No...