Jean-Luc Moulène, The Louvre
Jean-Luc Moulène will exhibit a series of photographs presenting artefacts from the Louvre Museum through the exhibition Le Monde - Le Louvre.
Aris Georgiou, Montpellier: five minutes stop
Aris Georgiou was an architecture student in Montpellier in 1971 and captured Montpellier in many photographs. Three decades later, Montpellier Photovisions invited him to re-interpret his work and this resulted in a new approach to the same city, 30 years later.
Alain Ceccaroli, Shapes of the ordinary - Athens, Thessaloniki
Alain Ceccaroli captures images of spaces in limbo which may be specific places he has visited or which have been swept up by the inevitable logic of globalisation.
The exhibitions are being co-hosted by the Institut Français and the Museum of Cycladic Art-N.P. Goulandris Foundation.
Start date: 12 Mar 2009
End date: 26 Apr 2009
Cycladic Art Museum
4 Neofytou Douka Street, Athens
Nearest Metro: Panepistimio
Telephone: +302107228321, +302107228322
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 20:00, Sun 11:00 - 17:00, Tue Closed
Admission: 7€, Monday: 3,5€
Visual Arts Alain Ceccaroli Aris Georgiou Cycladic Art Museum Jean-Luc Moulène Méditerranée à la Carte Museum of Cycladic Art What's On
Photography Exhibitions Part of Méditerranée à la Carte
The Museum of Cycladic Art and the French Institute of Athens are jointly organising three simultaneous exhibitions from 12 March until 26 April as part of the Méditerranée à la carte series: Jean-Luc Moulènes - The Louvre, Aris Georgiou - Montpellier: five minutes stop and Alain Ceccaroli -Shapes of the ordinary - Athens, Thessaloniki.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
- Peek-A-Boo Preschool - Putting Children First PEEK-A-BOO PRESCHOOL caters to children between the ages ...
- Atlantis offers 30% off Cruise prices and free extra days hotel stay in Athens Atlantis Travel Agency has been 60 years in the traveller...
- Mamma Mia and Total Invite you to Santorini! What do TOTAL Yoghurt and MAMMA MIA! THE MOVIE have in co...
- A New English Weekly Newspaper - Athens Plus The journalists, editors and publishers of Kathimerini En...
- AegeanArts Circle Creative Writing Workshops 7-14 July The focus of the workshop is to do intensive work on our ...
- Boost Your Confidence - Free Seminars Starting in September, XpatAthens readers are invited to ...