'What to Expect When You're Expecting' with Cameron Diaz and JLo
A look at love through the eyes of five interconnected couples experiencing the thrills and surprises of having a baby, and ultimately coming to understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn't always deliver what's expected.
Inspired by the perennial New York Times bestseller of the same name, WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING is a hilarious and heartfelt big screen comedy about five couples whose intertwined lives are turned upside down by the challenges of impending parenthood. Over the moon about starting a family, TV fitness guru Jules and dance show star Evan find that their high-octane celebrity lives don't stand a chance against the surprise demands of pregnancy. Baby-crazy author and advocate Wendy gets a taste of her own militant mommy advice when pregnancy hormones ravage her body; while Wendy's husband, Gary, struggles not to be outdone by his competitive alpha-Dad, who's expecting twins with his much younger trophy wife, Skyler. Photographer Holly is prepared to travel the globe to adopt a child, but her husband Alex isn't so sure, and tries to quiet his panic by attending a "dudes" support group.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
- Exodus: Gods And Kings The defiant leader Moses rises up against the Egyptian Ph...
- Jimmy's Hall Political activist Jimmy Gralton is deported from Ireland...
- Horrible Bosses 2 Dale, Kurt and Nick decide to start their own business bu...
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay When Katniss destroys the games, she goes to District 13 ...
- Kill The Messenger A reporter becomes the target of a vicious smear campaign...
- Interstellar A group of explorers use a newly discovered wormhole to s...