'What to Expect When You're Expecting' with Cameron Diaz and JLo
A look at love through the eyes of five interconnected couples experiencing the thrills and surprises of having a baby, and ultimately coming to understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn't always deliver what's expected.
Inspired by the perennial New York Times bestseller of the same name, WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING is a hilarious and heartfelt big screen comedy about five couples whose intertwined lives are turned upside down by the challenges of impending parenthood. Over the moon about starting a family, TV fitness guru Jules and dance show star Evan find that their high-octane celebrity lives don't stand a chance against the surprise demands of pregnancy. Baby-crazy author and advocate Wendy gets a taste of her own militant mommy advice when pregnancy hormones ravage her body; while Wendy's husband, Gary, struggles not to be outdone by his competitive alpha-Dad, who's expecting twins with his much younger trophy wife, Skyler. Photographer Holly is prepared to travel the globe to adopt a child, but her husband Alex isn't so sure, and tries to quiet his panic by attending a "dudes" support group.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
- Dom Hemingway After spending 12 years in prison for keeping his mouth s...
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern ...
- Noah A man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous mission o...
- Need For Speed Fresh from prison, a street racer who was framed by a wea...
- The Grand Budapest Hotel The adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a f...
- 12 Years A Slave In the antebellum United States, Solomon Northup, a free ...