84 years later, a 100-year-old woman named Rose DeWitt Bukater tells the story to her granddaughter Lizzy Calvert, Brock Lovett, Lewis Bodine, Bobby Buell and Anatoly Mikailavich on the Keldysh about her life set in April 10th 1912, on a ship called Titanic when young Rose boards the departing ship with the upper-class passengers and her mother, Ruth DeWitt Bukater, and her fiancé, Caledon Hockley. Meanwhile, a drifter and artist named Jack Dawson and his best friend Fabrizio De Rossi win third-class tickets to the ship in a game. And she explains the whole story from departure until the death of Titanic on its first and last voyage April 15th, 1912 at 2:20 in the morning.
Anatoly M. Sagalevitch
'Titanic 3D' with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
A century after the historic ship's sinking and 15 years after the film's initial theatrical release, TITANIC resurface in theater in state-of-the-art 3D. The artistic process of re-visualizing TITANIC in 3D was overseen entirely by Cameron and his producing partner Jon Landau - who both pushed the conversion company stereo D literally to unprecedented visual breadth. Cameron guided them to use the latest visual tools not only to intensify the film's sweeping race for survival, but to reveal the power of 3Dto make the film's most stirring emotions even more personal.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Kill The Messenger A reporter becomes the target of a vicious smear campaign...
- Interstellar A group of explorers use a newly discovered wormhole to s...
- 71 A young and disoriented British soldier is accidentally a...
- The Judge Big city lawyer Hank Palmer returns to his childhood home...
- The Giver In a seemingly perfect community, without war, pain, suff...
- Dracula Untold Facing threats to his kingdom and his family, Vlad Tepes ...