'The Watch' with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn
Four everyday suburban guys come together as an excuse to escape their humdrum lives one night a week. But when they accidentally discover that their town has become overrun with aliens posing as ordinary suburbanites, they have no choice but to save their neighborhood - and the world - from total extermination.
Four men who form a neighborhood watch group as a way to get out of their day-to-day family routines find themselves defending the Earth from an alien invasion.
R. Lee Ermey
Friday, September 21, 2012
- Jupiter Ascending In a bright and colorful future, a young destitute careta...
- Mortdecai Juggling angry Russians, the British Mi5, and an internat...
- Birdman A washed up actor, who once played an iconic superhero, b...
- The Imitation Game During World War II, mathematician Alan Turing tries to c...
- The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Bilbo and Company are forced to engage in a war against a...
- Exodus: Gods And Kings The defiant leader Moses rises up against the Egyptian Ph...