Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
Tim De Zarn
'The Cabin in the Woods' with Kristen Connolly
The film starts with two scientists in an underground location discussing a "scenario" and the possible complications that might come of it. Five friends drive out to a remote cabin in the woods for a vacation. Although the cabin seems peaceful, they begin to feel uneasy and realise that there is something wrong. The scientists in the underground bunker seal them inside the area with a forcefield, and begin to manipulate the emotions and actions of the characters by spraying chemicals and hormones across the area. The group discover a collection of artifacts that would have summoned a different monster, and that there are several other groups experiencing their own similar scenarios around the world and each one is slowly failing as the groups of victims overcome their monsters.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
- Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths ...
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Light years from Earth, 26 years after being abducted, Pe...
- Lucy A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the ta...
- Love Punch A divorced couple scheme to recover the retirement money ...
- The Immigrant In 1921, unfortunate circumstances drive newly arrived im...
- 3 Days To Kill A dying CIA agent trying to reconnect with his estranged ...