Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
Tim De Zarn
'The Cabin in the Woods' with Kristen Connolly
The film starts with two scientists in an underground location discussing a "scenario" and the possible complications that might come of it. Five friends drive out to a remote cabin in the woods for a vacation. Although the cabin seems peaceful, they begin to feel uneasy and realise that there is something wrong. The scientists in the underground bunker seal them inside the area with a forcefield, and begin to manipulate the emotions and actions of the characters by spraying chemicals and hormones across the area. The group discover a collection of artifacts that would have summoned a different monster, and that there are several other groups experiencing their own similar scenarios around the world and each one is slowly failing as the groups of victims overcome their monsters.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the ...
- Emperor As the Japanese surrender at the end of WWII, Gen. Feller...
- Escape Plan When a structural-security authority finds himself set up...
- Gravity A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to surv...
- Captain Phillips The true story of Captain Richard Phillips and the 2009 h...
- Prisoners When Keller Dover's daughter and her friend go missing, h...