"Shame" with Michael Fassbender
Brandon is a 30-something man living in New York who is unable to manage his sex life. After his wayward younger sister moves into his apartment, Brandon's world spirals out of control. From director Steve McQueen (Hunger), Shame is a compelling and timely examination of the nature of need, how we live our lives and the experiences that shape us.
In New York City, Brandon's carefully cultivated private life -- which allows him to indulge his sexual addiction -- is disrupted when his sister Sissy arrives unannounced for an indefinite stay.
James Badge Dale
Jake Richard Siciliano
Saturday, May 12, 2012
- The Giver In a seemingly perfect community, without war, pain, suff...
- Dracula Untold Facing threats to his kingdom and his family, Vlad Tepes ...
- Gone Girl With his wife's disappearance having become the focus of ...
- The Equalizer 2014 A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him ...
- Before I Go To Sleep A woman wakes up every day, remembering nothing as a resu...
- Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths ...