"Shame" with Michael Fassbender
Brandon is a 30-something man living in New York who is unable to manage his sex life. After his wayward younger sister moves into his apartment, Brandon's world spirals out of control. From director Steve McQueen (Hunger), Shame is a compelling and timely examination of the nature of need, how we live our lives and the experiences that shape us.
In New York City, Brandon's carefully cultivated private life -- which allows him to indulge his sexual addiction -- is disrupted when his sister Sissy arrives unannounced for an indefinite stay.
James Badge Dale
Jake Richard Siciliano
Saturday, May 12, 2012
- Before I Go To Sleep A woman wakes up every day, remembering nothing as a resu...
- Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths ...
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Light years from Earth, 26 years after being abducted, Pe...
- Lucy A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the ta...
- Love Punch A divorced couple scheme to recover the retirement money ...
- The Immigrant In 1921, unfortunate circumstances drive newly arrived im...