Set in 1999 Los Angeles, veteran police officer Dave Brown, the last of the renegade cops, works to take care of his family, and struggles for his own survival.
Harriet Sansom Harris
'Rampart' with Woody Harrelson and Sigourney Weaver
Dave Brown is a Los Angeles police officer who works out of the Rampart Division. Dave is misogynistic, racist, brutally violent, egotistical and a womanizer, although he defends himself against many of these accusations as he says that his hate is equal opportunity. However unlawful, he uses intimidation and brutal force to defend his ideals. The most notorious of his actions is purportedly murdering a suspected serial date rapist, which is why he has been given the nickname "Date Rape Dave". He lives with two of his ex-wives - sisters Barbara and Catherine - in an effort to keep family together, namely his two daughters, Helen and Margaret, who each have a different sister as their mother. Dave still maintains a sexual relationship with both sisters - whenever the mood suits any of them - while he openly has other sexual relationships. His life is put under a microscope after he is caught on video brutally beating a person with who he got into an automobile crash
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
- Diana During the last two years of her life, Princess Diana emb...
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the ...
- Emperor As the Japanese surrender at the end of WWII, Gen. Feller...
- Escape Plan When a structural-security authority finds himself set up...
- Gravity A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to surv...
- Captain Phillips The true story of Captain Richard Phillips and the 2009 h...