Set in 1999 Los Angeles, veteran police officer Dave Brown, the last of the renegade cops, works to take care of his family, and struggles for his own survival.
Harriet Sansom Harris
'Rampart' with Woody Harrelson and Sigourney Weaver
Dave Brown is a Los Angeles police officer who works out of the Rampart Division. Dave is misogynistic, racist, brutally violent, egotistical and a womanizer, although he defends himself against many of these accusations as he says that his hate is equal opportunity. However unlawful, he uses intimidation and brutal force to defend his ideals. The most notorious of his actions is purportedly murdering a suspected serial date rapist, which is why he has been given the nickname "Date Rape Dave". He lives with two of his ex-wives - sisters Barbara and Catherine - in an effort to keep family together, namely his two daughters, Helen and Margaret, who each have a different sister as their mother. Dave still maintains a sexual relationship with both sisters - whenever the mood suits any of them - while he openly has other sexual relationships. His life is put under a microscope after he is caught on video brutally beating a person with who he got into an automobile crash
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern ...
- Noah A man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous mission o...
- Need For Speed Fresh from prison, a street racer who was framed by a wea...
- The Grand Budapest Hotel The adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a f...
- 12 Years A Slave In the antebellum United States, Solomon Northup, a free ...
- 300: Rise Of An Empire Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invad...