'Mao's Last Dancer' with Chi Cao and Bruce Greenwood
A drama based on the autobiography by Li Cunxin. At the age of 11, Li was plucked from a poor Chinese village by Madame Mao's cultural delegates and taken to Beijing to study ballet. In 1979, during a cultural exchange to Texas, he fell in love with an American woman. Two years later, he managed to defect and went on to perform as a principal dancer for the Houston Ballet and as a principal artist with the Australian Ballet.
Wen Bin Huang
Shu Guang Liang
Neng Neng Zhang
Wan Shi Xu
Shao Wei Yi
Hui Cong Zhan
Ji Feng Sun
Zhi Xue Chai
Chang Suo Zhang
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- Exodus: Gods And Kings The defiant leader Moses rises up against the Egyptian Ph...
- Jimmy's Hall Political activist Jimmy Gralton is deported from Ireland...
- Horrible Bosses 2 Dale, Kurt and Nick decide to start their own business bu...
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay When Katniss destroys the games, she goes to District 13 ...
- Kill The Messenger A reporter becomes the target of a vicious smear campaign...
- Interstellar A group of explorers use a newly discovered wormhole to s...