'Mao's Last Dancer' with Chi Cao and Bruce Greenwood
A drama based on the autobiography by Li Cunxin. At the age of 11, Li was plucked from a poor Chinese village by Madame Mao's cultural delegates and taken to Beijing to study ballet. In 1979, during a cultural exchange to Texas, he fell in love with an American woman. Two years later, he managed to defect and went on to perform as a principal dancer for the Houston Ballet and as a principal artist with the Australian Ballet.
Wen Bin Huang
Shu Guang Liang
Neng Neng Zhang
Wan Shi Xu
Shao Wei Yi
Hui Cong Zhan
Ji Feng Sun
Zhi Xue Chai
Chang Suo Zhang
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- Diana During the last two years of her life, Princess Diana emb...
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the ...
- Emperor As the Japanese surrender at the end of WWII, Gen. Feller...
- Escape Plan When a structural-security authority finds himself set up...
- Gravity A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to surv...
- Captain Phillips The true story of Captain Richard Phillips and the 2009 h...