'Mao's Last Dancer' with Chi Cao and Bruce Greenwood
A drama based on the autobiography by Li Cunxin. At the age of 11, Li was plucked from a poor Chinese village by Madame Mao's cultural delegates and taken to Beijing to study ballet. In 1979, during a cultural exchange to Texas, he fell in love with an American woman. Two years later, he managed to defect and went on to perform as a principal dancer for the Houston Ballet and as a principal artist with the Australian Ballet.
Wen Bin Huang
Shu Guang Liang
Neng Neng Zhang
Wan Shi Xu
Shao Wei Yi
Hui Cong Zhan
Ji Feng Sun
Zhi Xue Chai
Chang Suo Zhang
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- 300: Rise Of An Empire Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invad...
- The Monuments Men An unlikely World War II platoon is tasked to rescue art ...
- I, Frankenstein Frankenstein's creature finds himself caught in an all-ou...
- Hercules: The Legend Begins The origin story of the the mythical Greek hero. Betrayed...
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Jack Ryan, as a young covert CIA analyst, uncovers a Russ...
- Saving Mr Banks Author P.L. Travers reflects on her childhood after reluc...