'Mao's Last Dancer' with Chi Cao and Bruce Greenwood
A drama based on the autobiography by Li Cunxin. At the age of 11, Li was plucked from a poor Chinese village by Madame Mao's cultural delegates and taken to Beijing to study ballet. In 1979, during a cultural exchange to Texas, he fell in love with an American woman. Two years later, he managed to defect and went on to perform as a principal dancer for the Houston Ballet and as a principal artist with the Australian Ballet.
Wen Bin Huang
Shu Guang Liang
Neng Neng Zhang
Wan Shi Xu
Shao Wei Yi
Hui Cong Zhan
Ji Feng Sun
Zhi Xue Chai
Chang Suo Zhang
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- Love Punch A divorced couple scheme to recover the retirement money ...
- The Immigrant In 1921, unfortunate circumstances drive newly arrived im...
- 3 Days To Kill A dying CIA agent trying to reconnect with his estranged ...
- The Homesman A claim jumper and a pioneer woman team up to escort thre...
- The Two Faces Of January A thriller centered on a con artist, his wife, and a stra...
- A Million Ways to Die In The West As a cowardly farmer begins to fall for the mysterious ne...