'Mao's Last Dancer' with Chi Cao and Bruce Greenwood
A drama based on the autobiography by Li Cunxin. At the age of 11, Li was plucked from a poor Chinese village by Madame Mao's cultural delegates and taken to Beijing to study ballet. In 1979, during a cultural exchange to Texas, he fell in love with an American woman. Two years later, he managed to defect and went on to perform as a principal dancer for the Houston Ballet and as a principal artist with the Australian Ballet.
Wen Bin Huang
Shu Guang Liang
Neng Neng Zhang
Wan Shi Xu
Shao Wei Yi
Hui Cong Zhan
Ji Feng Sun
Zhi Xue Chai
Chang Suo Zhang
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- Jupiter Ascending In a bright and colorful future, a young destitute careta...
- Mortdecai Juggling angry Russians, the British Mi5, and an internat...
- Birdman A washed up actor, who once played an iconic superhero, b...
- The Imitation Game During World War II, mathematician Alan Turing tries to c...
- The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Bilbo and Company are forced to engage in a war against a...
- Exodus: Gods And Kings The defiant leader Moses rises up against the Egyptian Ph...