When her sister disappears, Jill is convinced the serial killer who kidnapped her two years ago has returned, and she sets out to once again face her abductor.
Joel David Moore
'Gone' with Amanda Seyfried
Jill Conway is a young woman who lives in Portland with her sister, recovering alcoholic Molly. One year prior, Jill was kidnapped by a serial killer who abandoned her in a hole in the forest, where she found human remains. When her abductor descended into the hole to kill her, Jill was able to knock him unconscious with a bone and climb his rope and return to civilization. However, the police didn't find the hole and discovered that Jill had been committed to a psychiatric institution for several years after her parents' death.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
- The Giver In a seemingly perfect community, without war, pain, suff...
- Dracula Untold Facing threats to his kingdom and his family, Vlad Tepes ...
- Gone Girl With his wife's disappearance having become the focus of ...
- The Equalizer 2014 A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him ...
- Before I Go To Sleep A woman wakes up every day, remembering nothing as a resu...
- Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths ...