Here they are, in no particular order:
1. "We're all born with infinite potential and creativity. We all have it in us. Each and every one of us. That's the only truth" - Deepak Chopra
2. "The three things you can offer your children to change them: attention, appreciation and affection." - Deepak Chopra
3. "None of us are imprisoned emotional or mentally unless we allow ourselves to be." -Iyanla Vanzant
4. "Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes for you." - Tony Robbins
5. "Change your state, change your happiness. We use drugs, sex, eating, smoking, drinking to change our state. You don't need to do this." - Tony Robbins
6. "Wanna keep your marriage in that same state of bliss you felt at the beginning? Then, DO you what you did at the beginning of your relationship -- you gave everything to this person. Do those things again and you will see the change and the reconnection with your partner." --Tony Robbins
7. "Your story is what blocks you from your breakthrough. We believe the stories we tell ourselves over and over again." - Tony Robbins
8. "We all have our own story. And we stay attached to our story. This can stop us from growing and living. You wanna make your life better? Change your story, change your life." - Tony Robbins
9. "When you fail at something, you say you've tried everything cuz that makes you feel better. How have you really tried everything? If you had, you woulda found a solution. Bullshit!" - Tony Robbins
10. "You get what you tolerate." - Tony Robbins (ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF THE DAY!)
11. "Success leaves clues. Go figure out what someone who was successful did, and model it. Improve it, but learn their steps. They have knowledge." - Tony Robbins
12. "No one talks about failure. Let's talk about it. Why did you fail? I always hear 'resources' as the excuse -- not enough time, money, energy, technology. People blame resources as the excuse for failure. It's not the lack of resources that cause failure, it's the lack of resourcefulness that causes failure. Resourcefulness is the cure to failure. Successful people are resourceful and find a way to make it work." - Tony Robbins (MY SECOND-FAVORITE OF THE DAY)
13. "Decisions and not conditions determine your destiny. Your biography is NOT your destiny. Rather it's your DECISIONS that create your destiny." - Tony Robbins
14. "The path of least resistance is the path with no joy, no growth." - Tony Robbins
15. "Common sense is not common. If you're not doing it, it's not common." - Tony Robbins (SO TRUE.)
16. "Leap and the net will appear." - Oh, I so believe this!!
17. "How well you manage problems determines how far you go." - Bishop TJ Jakes
18. "It's the things that go wrong that make you better." - Bishop TJ Jakes
19. "Act like you know you're golden." - Iyanla Vanzant
20. "Embrace the truth. Speak the truth. Be the truth. When we welcome the truth, we live our lives like it's golden." - Iyanla Vanzant
21. "Tell the truth to yourself, about yourself. No one ever died from telling the truth. We often don't tell the truth. You gotta tell the truth as soon as you know it. - Iyanla Vanzant
22. "Tell the truth in a way that's kind." - Iyanla Vanzant
23. "Challenges are there to make you more aware of your inner purpose." - Deepak Chopra
Source: Erica Diamond
23 Secrets to Improve Your Life
There comes a time when we all need a few tips and some advice on how to improve our lives – be it that we’ve fallen into a routine and forgotten that yes, we CAN change, or for some other reason. This is advice from four incredible teachers: Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Iyanla Vanzant and Bishop TJ Jakes. Each have touched the lives of millions – here are some of the things you should know and follow to help you improve your life.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
- Interview: Comedian Katerina Vrana Artlinks is a brand new concept born from the creators of...
- How To Make Ends Meet? Look In The Mirror Many people have barely enough money to make ends meet. S...
- Smoking In Gradual Decline, Yet Still High Greece was one of the fastest growing cigarette markets i...
- Conservative People In Liberal Countries Happier “Liberal governments tend to do more to shield citizens a...
- "Mikra Anglia" Heads To The Oscars The film has been submitted for the Best Foreign-Language...
- First For Greek-Language MSN The beta version of Greek-language MSN is available to th...