Artistic Director/Choreographer: Zoi Dimitriou
Music Composer: Andy Pink
Dramaturge: Michael Pinchbeck
Set & Costumes Design: Ingrid Hu
Lighting Design: Chahine Yavroyan
May 24-27, 2012 – 21:00
Onassis Cultural Centre
107-109 Syngrou Avenue, 11745 Athens, Greece
General admission: 18 €
Reduced ticket: 10 €
Credit card bookings:
Tel.: 210 900 5 800
Internet bookings: www.sgt.gr
ONASSIS CULTURAL CENTRE
107-109 Syngrou Avenue
Opening hours: Mon-Sun: 12:00-21:00
Purchases can be made with both MasterCard, Diners and Visa.
Tickets available also from these points:
Branches of ΕLEFTHEROUDAKIS
NEWSSTAND – ΕLEFTHEROUDAKIS outlets
Branches of PUBLIC
Branches of PAPASOTIRIOU
Stadiou str. branch of IANOS
EASY PAY machines installed at selected branches of PIRAEUS BANK
Source: Onassis Cultural Center
You May! At the Onassis Cultural Center
This new work from Zoi Dimitriou, the Greek choreographer who lives and works in London, explores the limits of tolerance and the margins of risk in our rigidly structured 21st-century society. Theories on the “risk society” tell us that the darker aspects of progress—the nuclear threat, climate change and the economic crisis, for starters—can regulate social conflict by subjecting contemporary man to repressed stress and fears. Inspired by La jetée (1962), the avant-garde masterpiece from the French film-maker Chris Marker, the emerging choreographer fearlessly expands her choreographic idiolect to embrace new modes of on-stage narration.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- "We Go Out In Athens" - Every Tuesday On Tuesday, December 16, and for every Tuesday "We go out...
- Aurélien Bory & Le Groupe Acrobatique De Tanger Azimut In Morocco, they say Sidi Ahmed Ou Moussa, a great Sufi t...
- 4th Greek Jazz Panorama A unique music experience of coexistence between East and...
- Christmas Fun At Snow Land Snow Land at the Olympic Stadium in Athens is a magical c...
- Giacomo Puccini’s La Bohème The Greek National Opera re-emerges with one of its oldes...
- Santa Claus Kingdom 2014 Santa Claus Kingdom opens its doors from November 29 to J...