Artistic Director/Choreographer: Zoi Dimitriou
Music Composer: Andy Pink
Dramaturge: Michael Pinchbeck
Set & Costumes Design: Ingrid Hu
Lighting Design: Chahine Yavroyan
May 24-27, 2012 – 21:00
Onassis Cultural Centre
107-109 Syngrou Avenue, 11745 Athens, Greece
General admission: 18 €
Reduced ticket: 10 €
Credit card bookings:
Tel.: 210 900 5 800
Internet bookings: www.sgt.gr
ONASSIS CULTURAL CENTRE
107-109 Syngrou Avenue
Opening hours: Mon-Sun: 12:00-21:00
Purchases can be made with both MasterCard, Diners and Visa.
Tickets available also from these points:
Branches of ΕLEFTHEROUDAKIS
NEWSSTAND – ΕLEFTHEROUDAKIS outlets
Branches of PUBLIC
Branches of PAPASOTIRIOU
Stadiou str. branch of IANOS
EASY PAY machines installed at selected branches of PIRAEUS BANK
Source: Onassis Cultural Center
You May! At the Onassis Cultural Center
This new work from Zoi Dimitriou, the Greek choreographer who lives and works in London, explores the limits of tolerance and the margins of risk in our rigidly structured 21st-century society. Theories on the “risk society” tell us that the darker aspects of progress—the nuclear threat, climate change and the economic crisis, for starters—can regulate social conflict by subjecting contemporary man to repressed stress and fears. Inspired by La jetée (1962), the avant-garde masterpiece from the French film-maker Chris Marker, the emerging choreographer fearlessly expands her choreographic idiolect to embrace new modes of on-stage narration.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Viennese Waltzes In Athens For Christmas The Friends of Music will once again be inviting the famo...
- The Christmas Factory At Technopolis From November 28 to January 6, the Christmas theme park w...
- Lee Konitz Quartet Lee Konitz is a legendary jazz composer, generally consid...
- Friday Αt 3: Concerts Ιn Τhe Music Library Visit the Athens Concert Hall for a series of concerts wi...
- Sweet Lab Presented By Stelios Parliaros Sweet Lab 2014 and the leading confectioner, Stelios Parl...
- Piano Recital By Nelson Freire Classical music lovers today unanimously praise the art o...