Artistic Director/Choreographer: Zoi Dimitriou
Music Composer: Andy Pink
Dramaturge: Michael Pinchbeck
Set & Costumes Design: Ingrid Hu
Lighting Design: Chahine Yavroyan
May 24-27, 2012 – 21:00
Onassis Cultural Centre
107-109 Syngrou Avenue, 11745 Athens, Greece
General admission: 18 €
Reduced ticket: 10 €
Credit card bookings:
Tel.: 210 900 5 800
Internet bookings: www.sgt.gr
ONASSIS CULTURAL CENTRE
107-109 Syngrou Avenue
Opening hours: Mon-Sun: 12:00-21:00
Purchases can be made with both MasterCard, Diners and Visa.
Tickets available also from these points:
Branches of ΕLEFTHEROUDAKIS
NEWSSTAND – ΕLEFTHEROUDAKIS outlets
Branches of PUBLIC
Branches of PAPASOTIRIOU
Stadiou str. branch of IANOS
EASY PAY machines installed at selected branches of PIRAEUS BANK
Source: Onassis Cultural Center
You May! At the Onassis Cultural Center
This new work from Zoi Dimitriou, the Greek choreographer who lives and works in London, explores the limits of tolerance and the margins of risk in our rigidly structured 21st-century society. Theories on the “risk society” tell us that the darker aspects of progress—the nuclear threat, climate change and the economic crisis, for starters—can regulate social conflict by subjecting contemporary man to repressed stress and fears. Inspired by La jetée (1962), the avant-garde masterpiece from the French film-maker Chris Marker, the emerging choreographer fearlessly expands her choreographic idiolect to embrace new modes of on-stage narration.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Le Vent Nous Portera The wind will carry us: Kiveli Kastoriadis (vocals) meets...
- Anna Bourma: If A Song Can Be Saved With the onset of spring comes the new album of the artis...
- Forever Tango At The Badminton Theater Three years after its first meeting with the Greek audien...
- Marietta Fafouti In A Live Carnival Party Marietta Fafouti and her kookooband are coming back at Ko...
- All Together Now Neon Party "Carnival Edition" The unique Neon party of Athens is now established! 700 l...
- Johann Strauss II Operetta: The Bat "Die Fledermaus", the most popular operetta penned by Joh...