- Joseph Haydn: Symphony no 22 (“The Philosopher”)
- Jörg Widmann: “Teufel Amor”
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony no 4
Conductor: Antonio Pappano
April 28-29, 2012 – performance begins at 20:30
Megaron Athens Concert Hall – Christos Lambrakis Hall
Vassilis Sophias & Kokkali - Athens
Students, young people, unemployed, individuals with special needs: € 10
Families having many children, +65: € 15
Zone C: € 22
Zone B: € 40
Zone A: € 60
Grand Tier: € 80
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Wagner described it as one of the best orchestras in the world. The historic Vienna Philharmonic will be returning to the Athens Concert Hall for two concerts, conducted by Christian Thielemann and Sir Antonio Pappano. Christian Thielemann is regarded as the leading exponent of the Austro-Germanic conducting tradition, in the manner of Wilhelm Furtwängler and Karajan. In October 2011, he received honorary membership of the Royal Academy Music in London.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
- 24 Hour Plays Athens At Kappa Theatre The famous “The 24 hour plays” from Broadway, New York pl...
- Le Vent Nous Portera The wind will carry us: Kiveli Kastoriadis (vocals) meets...
- Anna Bourma: If A Song Can Be Saved With the onset of spring comes the new album of the artis...
- Forever Tango At The Badminton Theater Three years after its first meeting with the Greek audien...
- Marietta Fafouti In A Live Carnival Party Marietta Fafouti and her kookooband are coming back at Ko...
- All Together Now Neon Party "Carnival Edition" The unique Neon party of Athens is now established! 700 l...