- Joseph Haydn: Symphony no 22 (“The Philosopher”)
- Jörg Widmann: “Teufel Amor”
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony no 4
Conductor: Antonio Pappano
April 28-29, 2012 – performance begins at 20:30
Megaron Athens Concert Hall – Christos Lambrakis Hall
Vassilis Sophias & Kokkali - Athens
Students, young people, unemployed, individuals with special needs: € 10
Families having many children, +65: € 15
Zone C: € 22
Zone B: € 40
Zone A: € 60
Grand Tier: € 80
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Wagner described it as one of the best orchestras in the world. The historic Vienna Philharmonic will be returning to the Athens Concert Hall for two concerts, conducted by Christian Thielemann and Sir Antonio Pappano. Christian Thielemann is regarded as the leading exponent of the Austro-Germanic conducting tradition, in the manner of Wilhelm Furtwängler and Karajan. In October 2011, he received honorary membership of the Royal Academy Music in London.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
- Ave Maya At The Odeon Of Herod Atticus A unique ballet gala dedicated to one of the greatest fem...
- "Let's Swing Again" - Doros Demosthenes Doros Demosthenes in collaboration with the dance group A...
- Samos Young Artists Festival 2014 Schwarz Foundation, for a fifth year, invites new talente...
- Ballet Flamenco Sara Baras On Monday September 15th the friends of flamenco are goin...
- Vanessa Mae Visits Athens In September The “Violin queen”, Vanessa Mae, will visit Athens on Sep...
- 20th Kalamata International Dance Festival This year’s edition of the Kalamata International Dance F...