- Joseph Haydn: Symphony no 22 (“The Philosopher”)
- Jörg Widmann: “Teufel Amor”
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony no 4
Conductor: Antonio Pappano
April 28-29, 2012 – performance begins at 20:30
Megaron Athens Concert Hall – Christos Lambrakis Hall
Vassilis Sophias & Kokkali - Athens
Students, young people, unemployed, individuals with special needs: € 10
Families having many children, +65: € 15
Zone C: € 22
Zone B: € 40
Zone A: € 60
Grand Tier: € 80
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Wagner described it as one of the best orchestras in the world. The historic Vienna Philharmonic will be returning to the Athens Concert Hall for two concerts, conducted by Christian Thielemann and Sir Antonio Pappano. Christian Thielemann is regarded as the leading exponent of the Austro-Germanic conducting tradition, in the manner of Wilhelm Furtwängler and Karajan. In October 2011, he received honorary membership of the Royal Academy Music in London.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
- Experience Dialogue In The Dark Dialogue in the dark is an interactive exhibition which h...
- The Nutcracker At Olympia Theatre The "loveliest Christmas tale" is being re-staged during ...
- "We Go Out In Athens" - Every Tuesday On Tuesday, December 16, and for every Tuesday "We go out...
- Aurélien Bory & Le Groupe Acrobatique De Tanger Azimut In Morocco, they say Sidi Ahmed Ou Moussa, a great Sufi t...
- 4th Greek Jazz Panorama A unique music experience of coexistence between East and...
- Christmas Fun At Snow Land Snow Land at the Olympic Stadium in Athens is a magical c...