Although Redhot began as a vocal jazz ensemble, in their performances and their twelve released studio albums they have expanded their repertoire to include such diverse genres as Broadway hits and Beatles favorites, while keeping many of their classic Jazz Standards.
A wine reception will follow the concert.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:30pm
Tel: (+30) 210 7012268 and (+30) 210 7015242
Fax: (+30) 210 7018603
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Concert with Redhot & Blue
Yales oldest coeducational a cappella group, Redhot & Blue, has won national recognition for its innovative arrangements of Jazz standards, which blend together time‐honored Jazz with the fresh and upbeat flair of the collegiate a cappella tradition. The group’s seventeen members have brought their classic, award‐winning sound to venues all over the world: from the University of Yale to breezy beaches of Hawaii to the bayou of New Orleans, from the Epidavros Amphitheater in Greece to the bustling streets of Tokyo and the halls of White House.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Saronic Chamber Music Festival The 2014 Saronic Chamber Music Festival will open on the ...
- Meltemi Water Sports SUP Challenge THE CHALLENGE: Combining surfer's balance skills and wave...
- Sani Festival 2014 The Sani Festival, in its 22nd edition, will be held in S...
- Ave Maya At The Odeon Of Herod Atticus A unique ballet gala dedicated to one of the greatest fem...
- "Let's Swing Again" - Doros Demosthenes Doros Demosthenes in collaboration with the dance group A...
- Samos Young Artists Festival 2014 Schwarz Foundation, for a fifth year, invites new talente...