Although Redhot began as a vocal jazz ensemble, in their performances and their twelve released studio albums they have expanded their repertoire to include such diverse genres as Broadway hits and Beatles favorites, while keeping many of their classic Jazz Standards.
A wine reception will follow the concert.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:30pm
Tel: (+30) 210 7012268 and (+30) 210 7015242
Fax: (+30) 210 7018603
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Concert with Redhot & Blue
Yales oldest coeducational a cappella group, Redhot & Blue, has won national recognition for its innovative arrangements of Jazz standards, which blend together time‐honored Jazz with the fresh and upbeat flair of the collegiate a cappella tradition. The group’s seventeen members have brought their classic, award‐winning sound to venues all over the world: from the University of Yale to breezy beaches of Hawaii to the bayou of New Orleans, from the Epidavros Amphitheater in Greece to the bustling streets of Tokyo and the halls of White House.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Jonathan Kreisberg Quartet At Gazarte The New Yorker guitarist and composer, Jonathan Kreisberg...
- Alexander The Great – Rock Opera “The story begins in Samothraki, a year before the birth ...
- Monica "Secret In The Dark" Monica presents her new album entitled "Secret In The Dar...
- IN EDIT Festival 2015 Athens Edition IN-EDIT Festival, the biggest music documentary film fest...
- Crazy People Music The Crazy People Music guide us through the streets of Ja...
- 4th African Film Week From February 19 to 25, 2015, the Greek Film Archive Foun...