Although Redhot began as a vocal jazz ensemble, in their performances and their twelve released studio albums they have expanded their repertoire to include such diverse genres as Broadway hits and Beatles favorites, while keeping many of their classic Jazz Standards.
A wine reception will follow the concert.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:30pm
Tel: (+30) 210 7012268 and (+30) 210 7015242
Fax: (+30) 210 7018603
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Concert with Redhot & Blue
Yales oldest coeducational a cappella group, Redhot & Blue, has won national recognition for its innovative arrangements of Jazz standards, which blend together time‐honored Jazz with the fresh and upbeat flair of the collegiate a cappella tradition. The group’s seventeen members have brought their classic, award‐winning sound to venues all over the world: from the University of Yale to breezy beaches of Hawaii to the bayou of New Orleans, from the Epidavros Amphitheater in Greece to the bustling streets of Tokyo and the halls of White House.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Megaron For Children Concert Megaron for children - Sunday morning at the Concert Hall...
- Georges Bizet's 'Carmen' Transmitted Live Live transmission from the Metropolitan Opera - New York....
- Lamento At The Athens Concert Hall Italian laments of the 17th century. -Giacomo Carissimi...
- Classical Music Night At Gazi On October 27, don't miss a unique musical night at Gazar...
- Apostolos Palios' Piano Recital The award-winning piano soloist, Apostolos Palios, on a u...
- Beethoven's Music At Athens Concert Hall Chamber Music, Ludwig van Beethoven: -Sonata no. 1 in D...