Although Redhot began as a vocal jazz ensemble, in their performances and their twelve released studio albums they have expanded their repertoire to include such diverse genres as Broadway hits and Beatles favorites, while keeping many of their classic Jazz Standards.
A wine reception will follow the concert.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:30pm
Tel: (+30) 210 7012268 and (+30) 210 7015242
Fax: (+30) 210 7018603
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Concert with Redhot & Blue
Yales oldest coeducational a cappella group, Redhot & Blue, has won national recognition for its innovative arrangements of Jazz standards, which blend together time‐honored Jazz with the fresh and upbeat flair of the collegiate a cappella tradition. The group’s seventeen members have brought their classic, award‐winning sound to venues all over the world: from the University of Yale to breezy beaches of Hawaii to the bayou of New Orleans, from the Epidavros Amphitheater in Greece to the bustling streets of Tokyo and the halls of White House.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Viennese Waltzes In Athens For Christmas The Friends of Music will once again be inviting the famo...
- The Christmas Factory At Technopolis From November 28 to January 6, the Christmas theme park w...
- Lee Konitz Quartet Lee Konitz is a legendary jazz composer, generally consid...
- Friday Αt 3: Concerts Ιn Τhe Music Library Visit the Athens Concert Hall for a series of concerts wi...
- Sweet Lab Presented By Stelios Parliaros Sweet Lab 2014 and the leading confectioner, Stelios Parl...
- Piano Recital By Nelson Freire Classical music lovers today unanimously praise the art o...