Although Redhot began as a vocal jazz ensemble, in their performances and their twelve released studio albums they have expanded their repertoire to include such diverse genres as Broadway hits and Beatles favorites, while keeping many of their classic Jazz Standards.
A wine reception will follow the concert.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:30pm
Tel: (+30) 210 7012268 and (+30) 210 7015242
Fax: (+30) 210 7018603
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Summer Concert with Redhot & Blue
Yales oldest coeducational a cappella group, Redhot & Blue, has won national recognition for its innovative arrangements of Jazz standards, which blend together time‐honored Jazz with the fresh and upbeat flair of the collegiate a cappella tradition. The group’s seventeen members have brought their classic, award‐winning sound to venues all over the world: from the University of Yale to breezy beaches of Hawaii to the bayou of New Orleans, from the Epidavros Amphitheater in Greece to the bustling streets of Tokyo and the halls of White House.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Coetáni - Experimental Flamenco Festival Coetáni festival aspires to become a new institution in t...
- Manu Dibango - 80th Birthday Tour! Dibango is Cameroon's, and perhaps Africa's, best-known j...
- Piano At Its Forte 2015 The concert series “Piano at its forte” continues for the...
- Crazy People Music The Crazy People Music guide us through the streets of Ja...
- Street Food And Tunes - Tennessee deBop celebrates the return of Vasilis Sporos, the chef w...
- Passport Project By Zp87 After 1.5 year of success of the PASSPORT project, we con...