Although Redhot began as a vocal jazz ensemble, in their performances and their twelve released studio albums they have expanded their repertoire to include such diverse genres as Broadway hits and Beatles favorites, while keeping many of their classic Jazz Standards.
A wine reception will follow the concert.
Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:30pm
Tel: (+30) 210 7012268 and (+30) 210 7015242
Fax: (+30) 210 7018603
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Summer Concert with Redhot & Blue
Yales oldest coeducational a cappella group, Redhot & Blue, has won national recognition for its innovative arrangements of Jazz standards, which blend together time‐honored Jazz with the fresh and upbeat flair of the collegiate a cappella tradition. The group’s seventeen members have brought their classic, award‐winning sound to venues all over the world: from the University of Yale to breezy beaches of Hawaii to the bayou of New Orleans, from the Epidavros Amphitheater in Greece to the bustling streets of Tokyo and the halls of White House.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Luz Casal At The Odeon Of Herodes Atticus Luz Casal, the Iberian diva with the expressive voice is ...
- Free Admission To Magic Jazz Nights At Lake Vouliagmeni Lake Vouliagmeni will turn into a big stage with Jazz and...
- Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam In Athens About Quidam: Young Zoé is bored; her parents, distant an...
- Lady Gaga Live In Athens Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to ...
- The Athens Open Air Film Festival Is Back! After a successful 3-year run, the Athens Open Air Film F...
- Philippos Pliatsikas & Prague Philharmonic Orchestra Philippos Pliatsikas and the City of Prague Philharmonic ...