Don’t miss the highly anticipated performance of the leading Greek pop star Sakis Rouvas at the ultimate summer destination, Thalassa People Stage! After a huge success at Athens Arena in Thessaloniki, Sakis Rouvas is ready once again to perform all of his hits for his Athenian fans, old and new. S Club also presents the beloved folk singer Antypas, who will thrill the audience as he has an established musical career and continues to be successful.
Saturday August 11, 2012
Thalassa People's Stage
58 Posidonos Avenue, Alimos
Information: 210 8982979
Bottle 140 Euros (for 4 persons)
Entrance with drink at the bar: 12 Euro
Saturday, August 11, 2012
- Megaron For Children Concert Megaron for children - Sunday morning at the Concert Hall...
- Georges Bizet's 'Carmen' Transmitted Live Live transmission from the Metropolitan Opera - New York....
- Lamento At The Athens Concert Hall Italian laments of the 17th century. -Giacomo Carissimi...
- Classical Music Night At Gazi On October 27, don't miss a unique musical night at Gazar...
- Apostolos Palios' Piano Recital The award-winning piano soloist, Apostolos Palios, on a u...
- Beethoven's Music At Athens Concert Hall Chamber Music, Ludwig van Beethoven: -Sonata no. 1 in D...