Don’t miss the highly anticipated performance of the leading Greek pop star Sakis Rouvas at the ultimate summer destination, Thalassa People Stage! After a huge success at Athens Arena in Thessaloniki, Sakis Rouvas is ready once again to perform all of his hits for his Athenian fans, old and new. S Club also presents the beloved folk singer Antypas, who will thrill the audience as he has an established musical career and continues to be successful.
Saturday August 11, 2012
Thalassa People's Stage
58 Posidonos Avenue, Alimos
Information: 210 8982979
Bottle 140 Euros (for 4 persons)
Entrance with drink at the bar: 12 Euro
Saturday, August 11, 2012
- 24 Hour Plays Athens At Kappa Theatre The famous “The 24 hour plays” from Broadway, New York pl...
- Le Vent Nous Portera The wind will carry us: Kiveli Kastoriadis (vocals) meets...
- Anna Bourma: If A Song Can Be Saved With the onset of spring comes the new album of the artis...
- Forever Tango At The Badminton Theater Three years after its first meeting with the Greek audien...
- Marietta Fafouti In A Live Carnival Party Marietta Fafouti and her kookooband are coming back at Ko...
- All Together Now Neon Party "Carnival Edition" The unique Neon party of Athens is now established! 700 l...