Pre-Election Happy-Hour Drinks at Hard Rock Cafe
XpatAthens is having a pre-elections happy hour event on Saturday June 16, 2012, 6pm, at the Hard Rock Cafe at 18 Filellinon Street, Athens and invites all expats and friends of expats to join us! Special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!! We look forward to meeting you all!
The Hard Rock Cafe Athens opened its doors in the heart of modern Athens in 2004. Housed in a three story neo-classic building at 18 Filellinon Street, Hard Rock Cafe Athens was Greece's first Hard Rock and offers its guests great American food in an atmosphere of pure rock n' roll.
HRC Athens features an outstanding menu, collectible merchandise and a world famous memorabilia collection that includes items representing contemporary stars as well as rock legends.
HRC Athens has a resident DJ that will keep guests rockin' with the best in music.
June 16, 2012 – 6pm onwards
To RSVP please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Rock Cafe Athens
18 Filellinon Street, 10557
Tel: 210 325 2758
Near Syntagma & Monastiraki Metro stations
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Dance Performance By Israel Galvan A celebrated dancer and award-winning choreographer, Isra...
- Pink Martini Live True to their date with the Greek audience Pink Martini a...
- New Power Generation Jazz Jam Every corner of the globe has musicians who play jazz. Mu...
- Tommy & The Jazzholes Live A fun evening with Tommy & The Jazzholes (featuring Dora ...
- Short Film: Zorba Goes To Sydney A short film dealing with the problems facing Greece. Wha...
- Back To Athens Festival At Camp back to Athens returns in Kotzia sq. near the Athens town...