Pre-Election Happy-Hour Drinks at Hard Rock Cafe
XpatAthens is having a pre-elections happy hour event on Saturday June 16, 2012, 6pm, at the Hard Rock Cafe at 18 Filellinon Street, Athens and invites all expats and friends of expats to join us! Special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!! We look forward to meeting you all!
The Hard Rock Cafe Athens opened its doors in the heart of modern Athens in 2004. Housed in a three story neo-classic building at 18 Filellinon Street, Hard Rock Cafe Athens was Greece's first Hard Rock and offers its guests great American food in an atmosphere of pure rock n' roll.
HRC Athens features an outstanding menu, collectible merchandise and a world famous memorabilia collection that includes items representing contemporary stars as well as rock legends.
HRC Athens has a resident DJ that will keep guests rockin' with the best in music.
June 16, 2012 – 6pm onwards
To RSVP please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Rock Cafe Athens
18 Filellinon Street, 10557
Tel: 210 325 2758
Near Syntagma & Monastiraki Metro stations
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- See 'Committed' At The Athens International Film Festival! From Cyprus with love comes this combination of road movi...
- Dora Stratou’s Final 2014 Performance Dora Stratou’s, the leading showcase for Greek dance, wil...
- Maroussi Jazz Festival Come out and enjoy a unique jazz festival with some big n...
- The Athens International Film Festival Turns 20! The anniversary edition of the Athens International Film ...
- Vanessa Mae Concert The “Violin queen”, Vanessa Mae, will visit Athens on Sep...
- Ensemble Economique At Six D.o.g.s From the dark obsessive synth drone to the 4AD-tribute gu...