Pre-Election Happy-Hour Drinks at Hard Rock Cafe
XpatAthens is having a pre-elections happy hour event on Saturday June 16, 2012, 6pm, at the Hard Rock Cafe at 18 Filellinon Street, Athens and invites all expats and friends of expats to join us! Special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!! We look forward to meeting you all!
The Hard Rock Cafe Athens opened its doors in the heart of modern Athens in 2004. Housed in a three story neo-classic building at 18 Filellinon Street, Hard Rock Cafe Athens was Greece's first Hard Rock and offers its guests great American food in an atmosphere of pure rock n' roll.
HRC Athens features an outstanding menu, collectible merchandise and a world famous memorabilia collection that includes items representing contemporary stars as well as rock legends.
HRC Athens has a resident DJ that will keep guests rockin' with the best in music.
June 16, 2012 – 6pm onwards
To RSVP please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Rock Cafe Athens
18 Filellinon Street, 10557
Tel: 210 325 2758
Near Syntagma & Monastiraki Metro stations
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- "Let's Swing Again" - Doros Demosthenes Doros Demosthenes in collaboration with the dance group A...
- Ballet Flamenco Sara Baras On Monday September 15th the friends of flamenco are goin...
- Vanessa Mae Visits Athens In September The “Violin queen”, Vanessa Mae, will visit Athens on Sep...
- 20th Kalamata International Dance Festival This year’s edition of the Kalamata International Dance F...
- Lara Eidi Band Live At The Numismatic Museum On Thursday July 17th, Lara Eidi Βand, after a series of ...
- 5th Silent Film Festival Tribute @ MCF For yet another year, the Silent Film Festival provides t...