Pre-Election Happy-Hour Drinks at Hard Rock Cafe
XpatAthens is having a pre-elections happy hour event on Saturday June 16, 2012, 6pm, at the Hard Rock Cafe at 18 Filellinon Street, Athens and invites all expats and friends of expats to join us! Special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!! We look forward to meeting you all!
The Hard Rock Cafe Athens opened its doors in the heart of modern Athens in 2004. Housed in a three story neo-classic building at 18 Filellinon Street, Hard Rock Cafe Athens was Greece's first Hard Rock and offers its guests great American food in an atmosphere of pure rock n' roll.
HRC Athens features an outstanding menu, collectible merchandise and a world famous memorabilia collection that includes items representing contemporary stars as well as rock legends.
HRC Athens has a resident DJ that will keep guests rockin' with the best in music.
June 16, 2012 – 6pm onwards
To RSVP please send us an email at email@example.com
Hard Rock Cafe Athens
18 Filellinon Street, 10557
Tel: 210 325 2758
Near Syntagma & Monastiraki Metro stations
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Saronic Chamber Music Festival The 2014 Saronic Chamber Music Festival will open on the ...
- Meltemi Water Sports SUP Challenge THE CHALLENGE: Combining surfer's balance skills and wave...
- Sani Festival 2014 The Sani Festival, in its 22nd edition, will be held in S...
- Ave Maya At The Odeon Of Herod Atticus A unique ballet gala dedicated to one of the greatest fem...
- "Let's Swing Again" - Doros Demosthenes Doros Demosthenes in collaboration with the dance group A...
- Samos Young Artists Festival 2014 Schwarz Foundation, for a fifth year, invites new talente...