Also in G.Liaros’ songs in lyrics of him and lyrics of Savvas Tsalikis, Giorgos Makris
Elizabetta Skiada, Kon/na Vichou.
On Thursday 21st and on Saturday 23rd of June 2012, at 21:30
Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation - Hall: Black Box
206 Peiraios Str, Tavros, mcf.gr
Buy tickets with credit card:
Over the phone at 210 3418579 Mon- Fri 11:00- 14:00 or online on the Foundation's website
Tickets are also available at the Foundation's Box Office (Piraeus 206, Tavros) Mon-Fri 11:00 - 14:00 as well as one hour before the performance
Ticket pre-sales available at PUBLIC
Public Open hours:
Saturday, 09:00 – 20:00
Daily, 09:00 – 21:00
€10 (General Admission)
Duration: 90' (with 10' intermission)
A Music Idea By Giorgos Liaros
A girl sells wine at a Mexican restaurant in Santiago…The wound by a liar is the cause that broke her heart… So, I speak for you little girl..Some other times I wonder how it would be to live twice, in order to become the voice of sirens, who are looking for a reason to dance over rhythms whistled continuously from people who cracked during a night in a field, trapped by their history chance… ‘Do not expect me to drown…’ A music idea by Giorgos Liaros, who matches a rock band (RANSACKRAT) with traditional sounds. In songs written by Markopoulos, N.Zoudiaris, Th.Papakonstantinou, P.Kalantzopoulou, Loreena McKennit, K.Tourna and unknown traditional artists.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
- Experience Dialogue In The Dark Dialogue in the dark is an interactive exhibition which h...
- The Nutcracker At Olympia Theatre The "loveliest Christmas tale" is being re-staged during ...
- "We Go Out In Athens" - Every Tuesday On Tuesday, December 16, and for every Tuesday "We go out...
- Aurélien Bory & Le Groupe Acrobatique De Tanger Azimut In Morocco, they say Sidi Ahmed Ou Moussa, a great Sufi t...
- 4th Greek Jazz Panorama A unique music experience of coexistence between East and...
- Christmas Fun At Snow Land Snow Land at the Olympic Stadium in Athens is a magical c...