Their repertoire includes almost all the works that have been written for trio with piano. Between these works, the Triple Concert by Beethoven is included, which has been performed many times by the orchestra. Also, at the effort for the projection of the Greek Chamber Music, they have recorded albums with works of Greek composers and they often present Greek works in first performance. The Trio is one of the oldest music ensembles in Greece. This year they celebrate 30 years since their foundation.
The event is taking place with the support of The Cultural Services of the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture.
Charis Chatzigeorgiou, violin
Ntana Chatzigeorgiou, cello
Vicky Stilianou, piano
Event Supervision: Myrna Agrotou, Andry Chrisanthou
Thursday July 5th 2012 – 9:00 p.m.
Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation - Hall: Theatre
206 Peiraios Str, Tavros, mcf.gr
Information and bookings at the Foundation's Box Office (Piraeus 206, Tavros) and over phone 210 3418579 Mon-Fri 11:00 - 14:00
Booking is necessary - Bookings will take place in turn of priority
Athens Trio - Chamber Music Concert
The “Athens Trio” was founded in 1982 and has given multiple concerts in Athens, in the eparchy of Greece and abroad, earning extremely favorable reviews. They have cooperated with the Athens and Thessalonica State Orchestras, the Athens Concert Hall, the ERT, the Ionian University, The Cultural Services of the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture and other institutions. Also, they have cooperated with cultural institutions of other Greek cities and have participated in Greek and international festivals. They participated in a series of educational concerts that the ERT organised and they have made many recordings for the Radio and the Television.
Saturday, June 30, 2012
- Experience Dialogue In The Dark Dialogue in the dark is an interactive exhibition which h...
- The Nutcracker At Olympia Theatre The "loveliest Christmas tale" is being re-staged during ...
- "We Go Out In Athens" - Every Tuesday On Tuesday, December 16, and for every Tuesday "We go out...
- Aurélien Bory & Le Groupe Acrobatique De Tanger Azimut In Morocco, they say Sidi Ahmed Ou Moussa, a great Sufi t...
- 4th Greek Jazz Panorama A unique music experience of coexistence between East and...
- Christmas Fun At Snow Land Snow Land at the Olympic Stadium in Athens is a magical c...