In this tour the Quartet joins forces with their very close friend and former mentor Juan Garcia-Herreros “Snow Owl".
June 8-10, 2012
Friday-Sunday: 22.30 (Doors open at 21.30)
Half Note Jazz Club
17 Trivonianou St., 11636 Athens (Mets)
General Admission (without drink)
Table: 20 euros
Bar & Circle : 15 euros
Students (Bar & Circle): 10 euros
Bookings: 210 9213310
Aris Valeris Quartet feat. Snow Owl at Half Note
The quartet of Greek piano player Aris Valeris comes for the first time in Athens from 8 to 10 June 2012 at the Half Note Jazz Club. The Greek piano player Aris Valeris, who is currently living in the US, formed his Quartet during the last couple years out of the most creative young musicians he could find at Berklee College of Music. The Quartet runs under Valeris’s name, but the original music and the sound of the band is influenced and written by all 4 of the members equally. The sound and energy of the group is absolutely unique and influenced by the newest waves of Jazz, Hip-Hop, Funk and electronic music.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Dora Stratou’s Final 2014 Performance Dora Stratou’s, the leading showcase for Greek dance, wil...
- Maroussi Jazz Festival Come out and enjoy a unique jazz festival with some big n...
- The Athens International Film Festival Turns 20! The anniversary edition of the Athens International Film ...
- Vanessa Mae Concert The “Violin queen”, Vanessa Mae, will visit Athens on Sep...
- Ensemble Economique At Six D.o.g.s From the dark obsessive synth drone to the 4AD-tribute gu...
- 2nd Votanikos Festival "Under The Lines" The 2nd Votanikos Festival "Under the lines" organizes te...