In this tour the Quartet joins forces with their very close friend and former mentor Juan Garcia-Herreros “Snow Owl".
June 8-10, 2012
Friday-Sunday: 22.30 (Doors open at 21.30)
Half Note Jazz Club
17 Trivonianou St., 11636 Athens (Mets)
General Admission (without drink)
Table: 20 euros
Bar & Circle : 15 euros
Students (Bar & Circle): 10 euros
Bookings: 210 9213310
Aris Valeris Quartet feat. Snow Owl at Half Note
The quartet of Greek piano player Aris Valeris comes for the first time in Athens from 8 to 10 June 2012 at the Half Note Jazz Club. The Greek piano player Aris Valeris, who is currently living in the US, formed his Quartet during the last couple years out of the most creative young musicians he could find at Berklee College of Music. The Quartet runs under Valeris’s name, but the original music and the sound of the band is influenced and written by all 4 of the members equally. The sound and energy of the group is absolutely unique and influenced by the newest waves of Jazz, Hip-Hop, Funk and electronic music.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Luz Casal At The Odeon Of Herodes Atticus Luz Casal, the Iberian diva with the expressive voice is ...
- Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam In Athens About Quidam: Young Zoé is bored; her parents, distant an...
- Lady Gaga Live In Athens Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to ...
- The Athens Open Air Film Festival Is Back! After a successful 3-year run, the Athens Open Air Film F...
- Philippos Pliatsikas & Prague Philharmonic Orchestra Philippos Pliatsikas and the City of Prague Philharmonic ...
- August Full Moon At The Acropolis Museum The Acropolis Museum celebrates August Full Moon on Sunda...