In this tour the Quartet joins forces with their very close friend and former mentor Juan Garcia-Herreros “Snow Owl".
June 8-10, 2012
Friday-Sunday: 22.30 (Doors open at 21.30)
Half Note Jazz Club
17 Trivonianou St., 11636 Athens (Mets)
General Admission (without drink)
Table: 20 euros
Bar & Circle : 15 euros
Students (Bar & Circle): 10 euros
Bookings: 210 9213310
Aris Valeris Quartet feat. Snow Owl at Half Note
The quartet of Greek piano player Aris Valeris comes for the first time in Athens from 8 to 10 June 2012 at the Half Note Jazz Club. The Greek piano player Aris Valeris, who is currently living in the US, formed his Quartet during the last couple years out of the most creative young musicians he could find at Berklee College of Music. The Quartet runs under Valeris’s name, but the original music and the sound of the band is influenced and written by all 4 of the members equally. The sound and energy of the group is absolutely unique and influenced by the newest waves of Jazz, Hip-Hop, Funk and electronic music.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Meltemi Water Sports SUP Challenge THE CHALLENGE: Combining surfer's balance skills and wave...
- Ave Maya At The Odeon Of Herod Atticus A unique ballet gala dedicated to one of the greatest fem...
- "Let's Swing Again" - Doros Demosthenes Doros Demosthenes in collaboration with the dance group A...
- Samos Young Artists Festival 2014 Schwarz Foundation, for a fifth year, invites new talente...
- Ballet Flamenco Sara Baras On Monday September 15th the friends of flamenco are goin...
- Vanessa Mae Visits Athens In September The “Violin queen”, Vanessa Mae, will visit Athens on Sep...