In this tour the Quartet joins forces with their very close friend and former mentor Juan Garcia-Herreros “Snow Owl".
June 8-10, 2012
Friday-Sunday: 22.30 (Doors open at 21.30)
Half Note Jazz Club
17 Trivonianou St., 11636 Athens (Mets)
General Admission (without drink)
Table: 20 euros
Bar & Circle : 15 euros
Students (Bar & Circle): 10 euros
Bookings: 210 9213310
Aris Valeris Quartet feat. Snow Owl at Half Note
The quartet of Greek piano player Aris Valeris comes for the first time in Athens from 8 to 10 June 2012 at the Half Note Jazz Club. The Greek piano player Aris Valeris, who is currently living in the US, formed his Quartet during the last couple years out of the most creative young musicians he could find at Berklee College of Music. The Quartet runs under Valeris’s name, but the original music and the sound of the band is influenced and written by all 4 of the members equally. The sound and energy of the group is absolutely unique and influenced by the newest waves of Jazz, Hip-Hop, Funk and electronic music.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Dance Performance By Israel Galvan A celebrated dancer and award-winning choreographer, Isra...
- Pink Martini Live True to their date with the Greek audience Pink Martini a...
- New Power Generation Jazz Jam Every corner of the globe has musicians who play jazz. Mu...
- Tommy & The Jazzholes Live A fun evening with Tommy & The Jazzholes (featuring Dora ...
- Short Film: Zorba Goes To Sydney A short film dealing with the problems facing Greece. Wha...
- Back To Athens Festival At Camp back to Athens returns in Kotzia sq. near the Athens town...