In this tour the Quartet joins forces with their very close friend and former mentor Juan Garcia-Herreros “Snow Owl".
June 8-10, 2012
Friday-Sunday: 22.30 (Doors open at 21.30)
Half Note Jazz Club
17 Trivonianou St., 11636 Athens (Mets)
General Admission (without drink)
Table: 20 euros
Bar & Circle : 15 euros
Students (Bar & Circle): 10 euros
Bookings: 210 9213310
Aris Valeris Quartet feat. Snow Owl at Half Note
The quartet of Greek piano player Aris Valeris comes for the first time in Athens from 8 to 10 June 2012 at the Half Note Jazz Club. The Greek piano player Aris Valeris, who is currently living in the US, formed his Quartet during the last couple years out of the most creative young musicians he could find at Berklee College of Music. The Quartet runs under Valeris’s name, but the original music and the sound of the band is influenced and written by all 4 of the members equally. The sound and energy of the group is absolutely unique and influenced by the newest waves of Jazz, Hip-Hop, Funk and electronic music.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Jonathan Kreisberg Quartet At Gazarte The New Yorker guitarist and composer, Jonathan Kreisberg...
- Alexander The Great – Rock Opera “The story begins in Samothraki, a year before the birth ...
- Monica "Secret In The Dark" Monica presents her new album entitled "Secret In The Dar...
- IN EDIT Festival 2015 Athens Edition IN-EDIT Festival, the biggest music documentary film fest...
- Crazy People Music The Crazy People Music guide us through the streets of Ja...
- 4th African Film Week From February 19 to 25, 2015, the Greek Film Archive Foun...