April 28th – Join Us for Drinks at Craft Brewery
Join XpatAthens and fellow expats on Saturday April 28th at Craft Brewery in Halandri – the first Greek microbrewery! The bar area will be reserved for us and special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!!
Craft is the first Greek microbrewery founded in Athens in 1997. Their production philosophy and driving values are focused on their love for beer, passion for excellence and quality advantages of small batch brewing. Craft is about promoting the love for real beer and contributing towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
We hope you’ll join us! So we can let the brewery know how many of us to expect, let us know if we’ll see you on April 28th by email at email@example.com.
Saturday April 28th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Craft Beer Restaurant
11 Eleutheroton Square
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Luz Casal At The Odeon Of Herodes Atticus Luz Casal, the Iberian diva with the expressive voice is ...
- Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam In Athens About Quidam: Young Zoé is bored; her parents, distant an...
- Lady Gaga Live In Athens Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to ...
- The Athens Open Air Film Festival Is Back! After a successful 3-year run, the Athens Open Air Film F...
- Philippos Pliatsikas & Prague Philharmonic Orchestra Philippos Pliatsikas and the City of Prague Philharmonic ...
- August Full Moon At The Acropolis Museum The Acropolis Museum celebrates August Full Moon on Sunda...