April 28th – Join Us for Drinks at Craft Brewery
Join XpatAthens and fellow expats on Saturday April 28th at Craft Brewery in Halandri – the first Greek microbrewery! The bar area will be reserved for us and special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!!
Craft is the first Greek microbrewery founded in Athens in 1997. Their production philosophy and driving values are focused on their love for beer, passion for excellence and quality advantages of small batch brewing. Craft is about promoting the love for real beer and contributing towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
We hope you’ll join us! So we can let the brewery know how many of us to expect, let us know if we’ll see you on April 28th by email at email@example.com.
Saturday April 28th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Craft Beer Restaurant
11 Eleutheroton Square
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Experience Dialogue In The Dark Dialogue in the dark is an interactive exhibition which h...
- The Nutcracker At Olympia Theatre The "loveliest Christmas tale" is being re-staged during ...
- "We Go Out In Athens" - Every Tuesday On Tuesday, December 16, and for every Tuesday "We go out...
- Aurélien Bory & Le Groupe Acrobatique De Tanger Azimut In Morocco, they say Sidi Ahmed Ou Moussa, a great Sufi t...
- 4th Greek Jazz Panorama A unique music experience of coexistence between East and...
- Christmas Fun At Snow Land Snow Land at the Olympic Stadium in Athens is a magical c...