April 28th – Join Us for Drinks at Craft Brewery
Join XpatAthens and fellow expats on Saturday April 28th at Craft Brewery in Halandri – the first Greek microbrewery! The bar area will be reserved for us and special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!!
Craft is the first Greek microbrewery founded in Athens in 1997. Their production philosophy and driving values are focused on their love for beer, passion for excellence and quality advantages of small batch brewing. Craft is about promoting the love for real beer and contributing towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
We hope you’ll join us! So we can let the brewery know how many of us to expect, let us know if we’ll see you on April 28th by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday April 28th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Craft Beer Restaurant
11 Eleutheroton Square
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Manu Dibango - 80th Birthday Tour! Dibango is Cameroon's, and perhaps Africa's, best-known j...
- Piano At Its Forte 2015 The concert series “Piano at its forte” continues for the...
- Crazy People Music The Crazy People Music guide us through the streets of Ja...
- Street Food And Tunes - Tennessee deBop celebrates the return of Vasilis Sporos, the chef w...
- Passport Project By Zp87 After 1.5 year of success of the PASSPORT project, we con...
- Panagiotis Margaris: With The Magic Of Guitar To celebrate the release of his new album, the great virt...