April 28th – Join Us for Drinks at Craft Brewery
Join XpatAthens and fellow expats on Saturday April 28th at Craft Brewery in Halandri – the first Greek microbrewery! The bar area will be reserved for us and special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!!
Craft is the first Greek microbrewery founded in Athens in 1997. Their production philosophy and driving values are focused on their love for beer, passion for excellence and quality advantages of small batch brewing. Craft is about promoting the love for real beer and contributing towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
We hope you’ll join us! So we can let the brewery know how many of us to expect, let us know if we’ll see you on April 28th by email at email@example.com.
Saturday April 28th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Craft Beer Restaurant
11 Eleutheroton Square
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Viennese Waltzes In Athens For Christmas The Friends of Music will once again be inviting the famo...
- The Christmas Factory At Technopolis From November 28 to January 6, the Christmas theme park w...
- Lee Konitz Quartet Lee Konitz is a legendary jazz composer, generally consid...
- Friday Αt 3: Concerts Ιn Τhe Music Library Visit the Athens Concert Hall for a series of concerts wi...
- Sweet Lab Presented By Stelios Parliaros Sweet Lab 2014 and the leading confectioner, Stelios Parl...
- Piano Recital By Nelson Freire Classical music lovers today unanimously praise the art o...