April 28th – Join Us for Drinks at Craft Brewery
Join XpatAthens and fellow expats on Saturday April 28th at Craft Brewery in Halandri – the first Greek microbrewery! The bar area will be reserved for us and special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!!
Craft is the first Greek microbrewery founded in Athens in 1997. Their production philosophy and driving values are focused on their love for beer, passion for excellence and quality advantages of small batch brewing. Craft is about promoting the love for real beer and contributing towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
We hope you’ll join us! So we can let the brewery know how many of us to expect, let us know if we’ll see you on April 28th by email at email@example.com.
Saturday April 28th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Craft Beer Restaurant
11 Eleutheroton Square
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- November Musical Wanderings This November, don't miss some unique musical moments wit...
- Megaron For Children Concert Megaron for children - Sunday morning at the Concert Hall...
- Georges Bizet's 'Carmen' Transmitted Live Live transmission from the Metropolitan Opera - New York....
- Lamento At The Athens Concert Hall Italian laments of the 17th century. -Giacomo Carissimi...
- Classical Music Night At Gazi On October 27, don't miss a unique musical night at Gazar...
- Apostolos Palios' Piano Recital The award-winning piano soloist, Apostolos Palios, on a u...