April 28th – Join Us for Drinks at Craft Brewery
Join XpatAthens and fellow expats on Saturday April 28th at Craft Brewery in Halandri – the first Greek microbrewery! The bar area will be reserved for us and special discounted prices on drinks have been arranged…just for XpatAthens!!
Craft is the first Greek microbrewery founded in Athens in 1997. Their production philosophy and driving values are focused on their love for beer, passion for excellence and quality advantages of small batch brewing. Craft is about promoting the love for real beer and contributing towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
We hope you’ll join us! So we can let the brewery know how many of us to expect, let us know if we’ll see you on April 28th by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday April 28th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Craft Beer Restaurant
11 Eleutheroton Square
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Meltemi Water Sports SUP Challenge THE CHALLENGE: Combining surfer's balance skills and wave...
- Ave Maya At The Odeon Of Herod Atticus A unique ballet gala dedicated to one of the greatest fem...
- "Let's Swing Again" - Doros Demosthenes Doros Demosthenes in collaboration with the dance group A...
- Samos Young Artists Festival 2014 Schwarz Foundation, for a fifth year, invites new talente...
- Ballet Flamenco Sara Baras On Monday September 15th the friends of flamenco are goin...
- Vanessa Mae Visits Athens In September The “Violin queen”, Vanessa Mae, will visit Athens on Sep...