Vangelis Rassias immortalized exactly this devotion, being a renowned photographer with numerous and long-lasting collaborations with Greek fashion magazines, international agencies, the ERT S.A (Greek Radio Television S.A.) as well as numerous individual exhibitions and participations in collective ones.
Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation
206 Peiraios Str, Tavros, mcf.gr
05.05.2012 till 31.10.2012
In August the Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation will remain closed.
Totem Legs at Cacoyannis Foundation
The photographer Vangelis Rassias presents the photography exhibition “Totem legs” with 23 black and white selected artworks (size 2x1.5 & 1.20x0.80) at the MCF Bar-Resto as well as at its open air space on the 3rd floor. Totem for the primeval animistic societies used to be the symbol of a sacred cult. Female legs have been characterized as cults in every culture. This devotion has been expressed to the outmost in the cultures of the West, where legs – Totem have marked the Western Civilization for centuries.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
- “The Journey": A Look Behind The Scenes We’re back with “The Journey” again—the film I spent twen...
- Eros At a.antonopoulou Art Gallery Beetroot presents their new solo exhibition entitled “Ero...
- Christmas Church Services & Carols Around Athens If you'd like to attend Christmas services and enjoy some...
- Future Library Unconference 2013 The Future Library Unconference is a multicultural and in...
- Ornamentism Workshop At Benaki Museum The workshop is designed for students, architects, design...
- Think Social, Act Business: Conference As part of our EUNIC (European Union National Institutes ...