Vangelis Rassias immortalized exactly this devotion, being a renowned photographer with numerous and long-lasting collaborations with Greek fashion magazines, international agencies, the ERT S.A (Greek Radio Television S.A.) as well as numerous individual exhibitions and participations in collective ones.
Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation
206 Peiraios Str, Tavros, mcf.gr
05.05.2012 till 31.10.2012
In August the Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation will remain closed.
Totem Legs at Cacoyannis Foundation
The photographer Vangelis Rassias presents the photography exhibition “Totem legs” with 23 black and white selected artworks (size 2x1.5 & 1.20x0.80) at the MCF Bar-Resto as well as at its open air space on the 3rd floor. Totem for the primeval animistic societies used to be the symbol of a sacred cult. Female legs have been characterized as cults in every culture. This devotion has been expressed to the outmost in the cultures of the West, where legs – Totem have marked the Western Civilization for centuries.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
- Michalis Katzourakis: New Works And Unknown Works 1960-1965 The exhibition will present new works by Michalis Katzour...
- The Xylouris Family Affair A documentary titled "A Family Affair" follows the Xylour...
- VorOina 2015 VorOina, the annual wine tasting event of the wine produc...
- The Poet of Everyday Life Exhibition Spyros Vassiliou is one of the most popular, honoured, ex...
- AIA Collaborates With Art-Athina On 6 Exhibitions In 2015 The Athens International Airport launches its collaborati...
- Latest News On Strikes In Athens Greek workers and their unions have taken part in multipl...