Vangelis Rassias immortalized exactly this devotion, being a renowned photographer with numerous and long-lasting collaborations with Greek fashion magazines, international agencies, the ERT S.A (Greek Radio Television S.A.) as well as numerous individual exhibitions and participations in collective ones.
Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation
206 Peiraios Str, Tavros, mcf.gr
05.05.2012 till 31.10.2012
In August the Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation will remain closed.
Totem Legs at Cacoyannis Foundation
The photographer Vangelis Rassias presents the photography exhibition “Totem legs” with 23 black and white selected artworks (size 2x1.5 & 1.20x0.80) at the MCF Bar-Resto as well as at its open air space on the 3rd floor. Totem for the primeval animistic societies used to be the symbol of a sacred cult. Female legs have been characterized as cults in every culture. This devotion has been expressed to the outmost in the cultures of the West, where legs – Totem have marked the Western Civilization for centuries.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
- Daniel Egnéus’ Drawings Of An Everyday Walk In Athens Daniel Egnéus decided to do these drawings of Athens as a...
- Algis Kemezys' Born In Stone Internationally exhibited photographic artist Algis Kemez...
- Exhibition: Painting ΙΙΙ at Frissiras Museum Frissiras museum presents the exhibition “PAINTING III (2...
- Video: The Draconian Decision Of The German Drachma What would happen if Germany was poor and Greece was rich...
- Embracing Neolithic Couple Found In Diros Cave A rare Neolithic-era find of the skeletons of a couple em...
- Latest News On Strikes In Athens Greek workers and their unions have taken part in multipl...