Vangelis Rassias immortalized exactly this devotion, being a renowned photographer with numerous and long-lasting collaborations with Greek fashion magazines, international agencies, the ERT S.A (Greek Radio Television S.A.) as well as numerous individual exhibitions and participations in collective ones.
Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation
206 Peiraios Str, Tavros, mcf.gr
05.05.2012 till 31.10.2012
In August the Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation will remain closed.
Totem Legs at Cacoyannis Foundation
The photographer Vangelis Rassias presents the photography exhibition “Totem legs” with 23 black and white selected artworks (size 2x1.5 & 1.20x0.80) at the MCF Bar-Resto as well as at its open air space on the 3rd floor. Totem for the primeval animistic societies used to be the symbol of a sacred cult. Female legs have been characterized as cults in every culture. This devotion has been expressed to the outmost in the cultures of the West, where legs – Totem have marked the Western Civilization for centuries.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
- Volunteer Opportunities In Hellenic Ornithological Society Hellenic Ornithological Society is a conservation non-gov...
- Greek Films To Watch Cinephile website tasteofcinema.com wrote an article tryi...
- Free Entrance to Acropolis Museum On October 28 On the occasion of the Greek National Holiday of Tuesday ...
- Feta with the Queen - Review It can’t be easy. Performing a 60-minute stand-up comedy ...
- StartSmart Greece Conference StartSmart is a one-day MIT Enterprise Forum conference t...
- TBEX - Special Offer For XpatAthens Members! Hosted in exciting international locations, TBEX ( http:/...